Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Google Groups : microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication: "When I try to drop the database I get following error.
'Cannot drop database 'Tara' because it is being used for replication.' We
don't have any replicaiton set up going on at all.

IF I do sp_helpDB it gives me following message
No permission to access database 'Tara'. I am logged on as sa.

Anyone knows what is going on hear?

Thank you
BlueFish


Geoff N. Hiten
Apr 30, 10:22 am show options
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication
From: 'Geoff N. Hiten' - Find messages by this author
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:22:32 -0400
Local: Sat, Apr 30 2005 10:22 am
Subject: Re: Cannot drop database 'Tara' because it is being used for replicati
Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

use master
go
exec sp_removedbreplication 'Tara'
go
drop database 'Tara'

Geoff N. Hiten
Microsoft SQL Server MVP "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home