Saturday, June 25, 2005

Slashdot | Mark Shuttleworth Answers At Length

Slashdot | Mark Shuttleworth Answers At Length:

"I get tons of people stopping me in the street in Cape Town again, but instead of asking 'what's weightlessness like' they want to know about Open Source. The answer to both questions? 'Liberating' :-)

Was it worth it?
by jmichaelg (148257)

Two questions:

1) Asking you 'was it worth it?' is going to get an affirmative answer regardless of how you really feel so let me ask you, what happened on the flight that made the trip worth $20 million?

2) How much would you pay to go up a second time?
MS: I don't know how much space and spaceflight interest you, but for me they've always been areas of great fascination and imagination. Even if you're a believer in reincarnation you have to admit that it makes sense to make the most of this life, and for me that means tackling the biggest and scariest and most audacious projects I can.

"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home