Friday, November 11, 2005

CrystalTech Forums - C# vs VB: "I too would like to voice my opinion. I don't try to get into the language vs. language debates. I think they are all rather silly. We as developers either know how to program or we don't. Language is just the means to the end and they all have certain features and syntax that allow us to use our developer methodologies. For instance, most languages have some sort of conditional statement (if's, switches, whiles, etc) which we all know how to use.

I personally try to concentrate on the programming aspect and worry about the language when I need to. I am a programmer, I know how to program, I can use any programming language in the world given enough time to learn the syntax. The basics are all the same, just comes down to preference, job requirements, and specifications."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home