Wednesday, March 22, 2006

vbCity/DevCity.NET Forums :: Visual Basic :: VB Controls & ActiveX :: ToolBoxBitmap: "So here's my situation...I've been faced with the task of creating Visual Basic from within Visual Basic...I have been working on the designer (where you place controls and move them around etc) and i can dynamically create controls and add scripting to them, but what I'm stuck on is kind of embarassing...

I want to know how to get the bitmaps out of the controls (i want to display each available control just the way VB does it in the toolbox). See my attachment for more info on what i'm talking about

Right now i am creating a bunch of small command buttons and setting their tooltip's to their corresponding ProgID's to tell them apart, but i'd like to be able to access the 'ToolBoxBitmap' property of a control to get the image to display on each tiny comand button.

Any ideas? Hints?

Thanks in advance!!
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home