Tuesday, April 04, 2006

VirtualTourist.com - Manila Tips - Pictures, Tips and Reviews: "Ok... so I've been to the two largest malls in the world, West Edmonton Mall and the Mall of America (in Edmonton and Minnesota respectively). While these malls were nice, there is no mall in the world that I've been to that could hold a candle to the Greenbelt/Glorietta complex. Half indoor, half outdoor this place was just amazing. I don't even really know how to describe it... Go to Makati, it's on Ayala. See for yourself and if it's not as nice as I said it was, you have my permission to send me a virus.

Whatever you want... it's a mall.

It's not cheap... well... compared to the other places in the Philippines it's not, but if you're foreign and you have a good exchange rate on your currency, you'll probably find something here at a cheaper price than you would find it at home.

Theme: Other
Directions: Its on Ayala... all cab drivers will know this. If you're coming by LRT, get off at Gil Puyat and grab a taxi."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home